If you’re shopping for some little Valentines this year, check out this educational, yet playful, gift guide! I pulled together 5 really cool VTech toy ideas to make this Valentine’s Day extra special.
For us, Valentine’s Day is celebrated by the whole family! We typically start off the day with a Valentine’s themed breakfast and present the kids with a “Love Gift” to enjoy! These VTech® toy ideas also serve as fun winter boredom busters and will help to entertain the kiddos through the next few months of winter (I need all the advantages I can get living in Wisconsin where the winters are long). VTech® is a world leader in age-appropriate and developmental stage-based electronic learning products for kiddos. I love toys that are both educational and fun! Let’s check out these VDay gift ideas.
VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR KIDS
These 5 VTech® gift ideas will make your little one smile this Valentine’s Day (Levi couldn’t wait for me to get his VTech® Drill & Learn Toolbox™ out of the package!). Go ahead and check off “entertainment for the kids” from your holiday to-do list.
Bonus: you’ll now have time to double check those dinner reservations or order that heart-shaped pizza for you and your significant other – because let’s be real, Valentine’s Day isn’t allll about the kiddos ;)
1. VTech® Sort & Recycle Ride-On Truck™ (ages 1.5 – 3 years old) – My favorite thing about this toy is that it’s made using 90% reclaimed plastic. Yay, for our landfills! Of course, I also love that it teaches the importance of recycling while reinforcing shape recognition, sorting, and clean-up! The kids can even practice the concept of recycling by inserting a block into a bin to add different sound effects that make the included melodies sound new! How creative is that?
2. VTech® Stroll & Discover Activity Walker™ (ages 9 - 36 months) – With a baby on the way, I’m tucking away this activity walker for my little love bug. As a mama of two, I know how fast those first few months fly by! The easy-to-remove activity panel will be great for floor play. There are light-up piano keys that introduce colors and numbers, spinning gears, friendly animals, and shape sorting pieces. As she grows, I can attach the activity panel to the 2-speed walker… She’ll be cruising before I know it. For now though, I’m soaking in all the baby kicks inside my growing belly.
3. VTech® Drill & Learn Toolbox™ (ages 2 - 5 years old) – Levi couldn’t wait to get his hands on this learning toolbox! I added some ribbon and a Valentine’s name tag to make it extra special for his Valentine’s Day gift. This toddler-friendly toolbox is perfect for role-play fun with the included electronic fix-it tray, working toy drill (his favorite part), hammer, wrench, nails and screws. He loves watching his daddy fix things around the house, and now he can “help” too. With cheerful songs, light-up buttons, and real tool sounds this toy is a winner!
4. VTech® Write & Learn Creative Center™ (ages 3- 6 years old) – Both my kids have been enjoying this super cool VTech® Write & Learn Creative Center™. Upon turning it on, it prompts parents to enter the child’s name. It then goes on to show your kiddo how to write their name on the board! The animated demonstrations shown on the screen help preschoolers follow along to learn how to write uppercase and lowercase letters. There are even drawing activities, cheerful music, and stencils and stamps for extra creativity! Highly recommend this one as a Love Gift for your little Valentine.
5. VTech® Drop & Go Dump Truck™ - (ages 6 - 36 months) – The final educational Valentine’s Day gift for kids I want to highlight is this interactive VTech® Drop & Go Dump Truck™. It includes three special buttons that play melodies, phrases and teach tools and colors. I love that the truck counts the rocks as your kiddo drops each one into the dump bucket. Learning numbers and counting from the very beginning is an awesome way to play.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! I hope you were inspired by this VTech® educational gift guide for kids. For other motherhood ideas follow along at SUGAR MAPLE notes or on Instagram @SUGARMAPLEnotes. Let’s be friends! - xoxo Sarah
Sarah is the creator behind SUGAR MAPLE notes – a lifestyle blog about home, family and motherhood. She’s a mom of two imaginative kiddos, Levi and Evelyn (And a baby girl on the way!). Grab a cup of coffee because Sarah is sure to have one in her hands and come feel at home with her and her family as they make everyday moments into something special!